Y’know people say shit about social media along the lines of ‘OMG no one cares what anyone had for breakfast’ and like.
I do? I care. I’m pretty sure a lot of people care. I want to hear that the people I care about are having delicious breakfasts or saw something odd at work or flirted with a cute barista. Or just any little thoughts they have that they feel are worth sharing.
I’ve always kind of assumed that’s how you’re supposed to feel about your friends.
i know i post this song all of the time, but damn it is good.
Chamberlain featuring Brian Fallon “the south has spoiled me”
Here’s our new album, I can’t believe its done!
PRE-ORDER THE VINYL AND SUCH HERE: antiquerecords.storenvy.com
They will ship out it May!
1. Never Really Good At Sports
2. “Oasis” by Wonderwall
3. Not So Body Posi After All
4. Handshake (Never Trust Relationship Advice From The Lead Singer of a Pop-Punk Band)
5. National Public Radio
6. Cuddle Punx (The Theme From ECCO: The Dolphin)
7. The Devil and a California Burrito are Raging Inside Me
8. Oh, Right. Damn it
9. I Got The Blues Macaroni And Cheese
10. That One Limp Bizkit Song
You were clenching your fists. You were biting your upper lip.
I watched a thousand tiny goosebumps gain territory of your skin.
And for whatever this is worth, I was happy, I was sure